Sonntag, 18. Juli 2010

Winner Challenge#66

Wir danken allen die letzte Woche an unserer Challenge
teilgenommen haben.
der Gewinner ist

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
6
Timestamp: 2010-07-18 08:38:06 UTC
Stephanne, kontaktiere bitte Mona ( Kontaktdaten findest du rechts)
und ein dickes Herzlichen Glückwunsch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wow we thank you all for take part at our challenge. The winner for the wonderful candy is

Stephanne

Congratulation!

Please contact Mona  ( contact details on the right )

Kommentare:

  1. I feel like I already won getting to use that awesome sketch and now this!!! Thanks so much Stamp With Fun and random number generator, lol!!
    Hugs, Stephanne

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thought I would stop back in to say that I have tried to email Mona and my email service keeps blocking the mail from being delivered :(

    AntwortenLöschen